… if you’re not interested in meeting local (and non-local) Eclipse enthusiasts and committers, learning something about Eclipse, Git, SWT, Qt, e4 and the iPhone, watching some nice Pixar short films in a cosy cinema, and frosty beverages.
Here’s the detailed program:
- 18:00 – 18:40 Welcome / Short films
- 18:45 – 19:15 Lars Vogel, Developing with e4
- 19:20 – 19:50 Sebastian Zarnekow, Xtext – A Language Development Framework, Live demo of new and noteworthy features in Xtext
- 19:50 – 20:20 Break + Surprise
- 20:20 – 20:35 Jürgen Becker, UI with style – a new SWT platform that is based on Qt
- 20:40 – 21:10 Ralf Ebert, Introduction to distributed version control with Git
- 21:15 – 21:45 Heiko Behrens, Build your own iPhone app within minutes – thanks to Eclipse
- 21:45 – open end Closing remarks / Frosty beverages
Martin Lippert and I are happy to be able to present a great lineup of speakers and demos, so do yourself a favor and join us this Friday from 18:00 (6pm).
Looking forward to seeing you on Friday!